Your privacy is important to Berd Capital. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Berd Capital collects, and the ways in which Berd Capital uses that personal information.
Berd Capital does not share personal information about our clients, partners and business associates with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products and services.
Berd Capital may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website;
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
• information about transactions carried out over this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
• any other information that you send to Berd Capital.
Berd Capital may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• supply to you services or business offers;
• send you marketing communications.
We may share personal information about you with various Berd Capital corporate affiliates including service providers which perform, for example printing, mailing, and data processing services.
Berd Capital may exchange certain information about you with professional services organizations affiliated with Berd Capital, such as legal, accounting, investment advisory and brokerage companies, for their use in marketing products and services as allowed by law.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Berd Capital may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Berd Capital will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Berd Capital will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website may be published and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website may contain links to other websites. Berd Capital is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
• by email to email@example.com
• by post to:
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1W7